- Whose personal data do we process?
- Whose data do we not process?
- What kind of personal information do we collect?
- Cookie files
- What we do with your personal information
- How long we process your personal data
Who we are
Whose personal data do we process?We can process your personal data if:
- You are a client or vendor of Prostyle Technology (or are interested in becoming one);
- You use products and/or services that have been developed by us;
- You work for our client and/or vendor, or someone who uses services and/or products that have been developed by us;
- You are a client (or work for a client), who we want to tell about and offer our services and/or products;
- You are our employee, subcontractor, or are interested in working with us.
Whose data do we not process?
We deliberately do not request or collect personal data of children under 13 years of age and do not offer them our services. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has given us their personal data without parental approval, we will take all necessary measures to delete this information.
Prostyle recommends parents and guardians to oversee the actions of children on the Internet. If you believe that we may have been given personal information from a person who hasn’t yet reached the age of consent in your jurisdiction without the necessary approval, please tell us, and we will take all necessary measures.
What kind of personal information do we collect?We can process personal information that has been provided directly by you or by a third party. This information can include:
- Your name;
- Information about your employer, subdivision, and official duties;
- Your address, phone number, email address, or any other contact details (personal and/or work, depending on the type of relationship we have with you or the entity which employs you);
- Personal information given to us during phone conversations, email correspondence, the use of our website (information gathered when you register to receive newsletters; place an order; participate in a contest, advertising campaign, or survey; form submits when you are reporting a problem), or during a time when you are making actions for your employer;
- Information regarding any cooperation between Prostyle and you or your employer (such as requesting specifications for products we’ve developed and/or services we have provided to you or your employer);
- Other personal information that is necessary to draft and/or execute an agreement and/or contract with you or your employer (such as the right to process your commercial information, information received from credit history agencies, or any other information stipulated in an agreement between Prostyle Technology and you, your employer, or any other third party to which you are somehow connected and/or related);
- Information about events to which you or any party connected and/or related to you have been invited, as well as your personal information and preferences in the case when these are required for organizing and overseeing these events (such as your preferences regarding catering);
- Any personal information you provide us with or which we receive during your visits (such as when you are registered on our video survailance systems or register at the reception when visiting any of the Prostyle offices, or if you provide us with registration information of your vehicle);
Personal information which you provide us with while visiting our website
- Technical information including the IP address which you use to connect to the Internet;
- Your registration information;
- The type and version of your browser;
- Your time-zone;
- Versions and information about your browser plugins;
- Your operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including visited URLs;
- Your browsing history across our website;
- Information about the time and date when you visited our website;
- Services and pages that you saw and searched for;
- Time spent on each page;
- Page response time;
- Information on your activities on any page of our website (such as scrolling and mouse clicks or hovers);
- Ways in which you landed on pages as well as the phone number or social buttons you used to get in touch with us.
If you provide Prostyle Technology with data of/from third parties (such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), you guarantee that you have the rights to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, forwarding of referential or marketing materials to your friends or sharing information on open vacancies.
This information is used for analysis, improving convenience and efficiency of our website, and to help us provide you with relevant and interesting materials and offers.
What we do with your personal information
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- Advertising and sales activities as well as presenting information about our services and products (in ways that we determine ourselves);
- Creating and executing contracts and agreements with you or your employer to:
- Provide services to clients and other users of these services;
- Receive goods and services from vendors;
- Control our relationship with clients, vendors, and other parties who use our services or products, wherein you or your employer can be the client, user, or vendor of goods and services for the aforementioned goals;
- Administering our website in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the agreement and for internal processing, including fixes of defects, data analysis, testing, investigating, and collecting statistics and surveys;
- Improving our website to provide content in the most effective way for you and the device you are using;
- Improving safety during your visit of our website and use of our products and services;
- Evaluation and understanding of the efficiency of the advertising that we display to you and other parties as well as displaying relevant advertising;
- Providing tips and recommendations on services which could be interesting to you or your employer in accordance with your preferences (where applicable).
How long we process your personal data
We process personal data as long as it takes to achieve the goal (goals) for which this data was originally collected. After this your data will be deleted or transferred to an archive, except for cases when it is necessary to continue the processing of your data to abide by our legal obligations that we have or other rightful and legal purposes.
Use of social plugins as part of social media
Prostyle Technology websites use social plugins of Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 ( “Facebook”). Plugins are identified by the Facebook logo with a “Facebook”, “Like”, or “Share” prefix.
When you visit our website these plugins are turned off by default. Plugins remain turned off until you click on the corresponding button. When these plugins are turned on, you are connected to Facebook and give Facebook your permission to transfer data to Facebook. If you are registered to Facebook, Facebook can link your current website visit with your Facebook profile.
If you would like to opt-out of Facebook’s collection of your data when visiting our website, you must log out of your Facebook profile before visiting our website.
Prostyle Technology websites use social plugins of LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA.
Plugins are identified by the LinkedIn logo. When you visit our website these plugins are turned off by default. Plugins remain turned off until you click on the corresponding button. When these plugins are turned on, you are connected to LinkedIn and give LinkedIn your permission to transfer data to LinkedIn. If you are registered to LinkedIn, LinkedIn can link your current website visit with your LinkedIn profile.
If you would like to opt-out of LinkedIn’s collection of your data when visiting our website, you must log out of your LinkedIn profile before visiting our website.
Prostyle Technology websites use social plugins of Twitter, which is owned by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 («Twitter»).
Plugins are identified by the Twitter logo with a “Tweet”, or “Share” prefix. When you visit our website these plugins are turned off by default. Plugins remain turned off until you click on the corresponding button. When these plugins are turned on, you are connected to Twitter and give Twitter your permission to transfer data to Twitter. If you are registered to Twitter, Twitter can link your current website visit with your Twitter profile.
If you would like to opt-out of Twitter’s collection of your data when visiting our website, you must log out of your Twitter profile before visiting our website.
Usage of outbound links
Prostyle Technology websites might include links that lead to other websites, websites that are controlled by parties we are not related or connected to. After clicking an outbound link we lose any control of collection, storage, or processing of your personal data that is transferred. The behavior of third-parties is also beyond the scope of our control, therefore Prostyle Technology is not responsible for the collection, storage, and processing of information you share with third-parties.
Forums and topical chats
If you are participating in a forum discussion, local communities, or thematic chats on Prostyle Technology websites, please remember that your information (your profile) will be widely accessible to other users and can be used to get in touch with you, sending you unwanted messages, or to accomplish goals that are beyond the control of Prostyle Technology. Furthermore, be aware that some forums and chats may have additional usage Terms and Conditions. Prostyle Technology is not responsible for the information (personal or otherwise) that is shared on these forums and in these chats. To request the deletion of your personal information from our blog or forum community, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases we will not be able to remove your personal information. In cases like these, we will tell you about this and give you reasons why this is the case.